If you want to give a little extra touch to your proposal moment, there’s nothing wrong if you use flowers, both live flowers, flower paintings, artificial as well as paper as decorations. Besides being able to spoil the eyes of the guests, it will also make your photos more beautiful plus instagramable. Let me not be confused, check first floral backdrop inspiration for the following Wedding proposal!
1. Not only must there be a real flower figure, sometimes backdrop flower paintings with modern structural drawings like this can also be tried ~
2. More dark green leaves from the flowers? You can! This is right for you who like the all-round rustic theme
3. For those who like an elegant appearance, backdrop with elements of white flowers and branches like snow covered can be an option. You know how to take a picture too
4. For those of you who want to hold an outdoor party party, the shape of a flower circle backdrop ornament like this is worth a try. Beautiful for a wedding too!
5. You can also try, arranging whole flowers with different types like this. You can also create your own, without having to rent or buy an expensive setting
6. Not only to be made into a backdrop, you can also at the same time create all flower curtains with similar types and colors. Beautiful ~
7. In addition to making your party more lively, flower backdrop can also make your photos more attractive.
8. Paper flower backdrop like this. Funny too right?
9. Rustic elements can also be realized by ornamental roots, wood, flowers, and green leaves like this as your engagement photo backdrop. So, the photos are more beautiful!
10. When choosing flowers for the setting, you can also adjust the color tone with your clothing. Yes, so that it will be more and more like this all-blue paper flower backdrop!
11. You can also insert large leaves with dried flowers supported by wooden poles as a backdrop for your engagement or proposal photo. Uw, so sweet!
12. One of the classics is to combine soft tile or chiffon fabrics with artificial flowers and leaves. Sweet and romantic too ~
13. The last, you can try a backdrop full of flowers all like this. The picture will definitely be super dreamy and romantic!
Sorce : Hipwee.com