Aisle decorations are one element that cannot be missed during a wedding procession. In this place, the bride and her family welcomed the invited guests, the audience who wanted to congratulate. Elegant and majestic decorations often take up large spaces.
However, at this time the space for decorating aisle does not seem to be a problem because now you can also make elegant aisle decorations in a house or room with a smaller size. For this, here are some elegant wedding decorations that you can apply at home. Like what and how is the arrangement? Check out below!
1. Prepare simple properties such as iron poles, lamps, artificial flowers, carpets, chairs and wooden flower vases, and fabrics as curtains
2. Or apply the minimalist concept by adding white cloth wrapped around a pole, vintage chairs, roses & baby’s breath, and carpet
3. For an elegant design, choose a sweetener in the form of glass lanterns and wooden chairs. Give an iron stand decoration with artificial flowers & tulle
4. For a brighter look, add string lamps to the backdrop. Choose a blend of flower standed pots and white sofa chairs
5. Take advantage of the curtain as a background with a combination of flowers hoops, just add a white sofa chair for the wedding aisle
6. In addition to some ornaments such as flowers and chairs, apply a minimalist style with additional lanterns according to the overall color of the decor
7. Want to use the rustic theme? additional backdrop & wooden chairs with anti-mainstream design like this, just right for home decoration
8. Or you can add the initial name in the backdrop and add baby’s breath flowers to the front to sweeten it